Versatile with endless ways of play and most importantly, so amazingly fun!!! Designed to build coordination skills, gross motor skills, balance and climbing confidence, our Atlas Rocker is a rocker, balance board, bridge, climber, boat, lounge spot, imaginative play table and more. As a rocker balance board, use it for rocking lying down, rocking sitting up or even rocking standing up. A piece that will grow with your child for years to come. Designed with raise sides for extra safety and comfort for rocking. Perfectly paired with our Trio Climber. As your child grows, add a Foldi Climber or Wonder Cube for more climbing challenge and endless possibilities.
Inspired by the simplicity of natural movement and free climbing, discover our range of beautifully constructed timber climbers, designed with a modular concept for open-ended, lasting toys that grow with your little ones.
Created to develop gross motor skills and inspire confidence to climb, conquer and challenge, leo + cru was created for your little ones to reach new heights at their own pace in a safe environment.
What is a Waldorf Rocker?
Our Atlas Rocker is inspired by Waldorf Wooden Rocker Boards that were
originally used by teachers in Waldorf early childhood classrooms, not only for their developmental benefits, but especially for their great open-ended play value. They are played with in so many ways!
These unique curved boards were originally created to help children develop balance, and are also excellent for stimulating the vestibular system and proprioception (awareness of one's physical body and its parts).
One rocker can become a:
- Rocking Boat
- Reading Time Lounger
- Balance Board
- Balance Beam
- Bridge/ Tunnel
- Imaginative Play Table (lemonade stand, cashier and more!)
leo + cru's range of Timber Climbers are built to last, crafted with premium birch wood and finished with a child safe, non toxic, water based varnish.
- Made using High Grade Premium European Birch Wood and Hardwood Rungs.
- Protected with non-toxic child friendly satin varnish.
- Please do not leave your children unattended. Always be at a safe distance to your child, just in case your little explorer needs a helping hand!
- Independently weight limit tested to hold static weight of 50kg.
- Designed for indoor use but can be used outdoors with care
- Dimension L95cm x H43cm x W46cm. Slide is 120cm
- Items are shipped flat packed for easy self-assembly.
- Personalisation available on one side of the Atlas Rocker.
Atlas Rocker should always be placed on a non-slip, soft but sturdy surface during use. Never leave children unsupervised. We encourage children to explore the Climber independently, with adult supervision at a safe distance to assist when required.
Kindly note that natural wood grain patterns differ from product to product so each Climber will have its own unique wood patterns and colour. We love the uniqueness of each of our pieces and hope you will too! A difference in colour tone is not considered a defect.