Designed with a foldable mechanism for easy storage, our Foldi Pikler Triangle Climber is the most popular and versatile product in our range. Designed with easy folding and added locking mechanism for safety, our Climber is safe, sturdy and built to last. What starts as a climbing frame can become a reading nook, a teepee, an obstacle course component and more, truly a thing of wonder for little explorers.
Our Reversible Slide has a climb and play features on one side and a smooth slide on the other side so little ones can choose to use it for climbing or slide down! So many ways of play for your little ones.
Our Foldi Climber is CE certified and independently lab tested to EN71: 1, 2, 3. Strong, sturdy and built to last, an investment piece to last through the years.
Inspired by the simplicity of natural movement and free climbing, discover our range of beautifully constructed timber climbers, designed with a modular concept for open-ended, lasting toys that grow with your little ones.
Created to develop gross motor skills and inspire confidence to climb, conquer and challenge, Leo + Cru was created for your little ones to reach new heights at their own pace in a safe environment.
What is a Pikler Triangle?
Inspired by the design of Emmi Pikler, a Hungarian paediatrician who pioneered theories on child development in 1930s and 40s, the Pikler Triangle is associated with the Montessori philosophy which teaches children independent play, learning boundaries and problem solving. The Pikler triangle works as a foundation on which children reach development milestones.
Suitable for use from infancy – a 4 month old baby may use it as a baby gym for sensory development by hanging toys from the rungs. At 9 months of age, as they begin to learn how to stand, babies may use the climber to pull themselves up on. At 1- 2 years of age, toddlers learn to climb up and down the frame, quickly fine-tuning their motor skills and by 4 - 5 years of age, they are able to climb to the topmost point, continuing to learn new skills and develop control in a creative way that also fosters a sense of imagination.
Leo + Cru’s range of Climbers are built to last, crafted with premium birch wood and finished with a child safe, non toxic, water based varnish.
- Made using High Grade Premium European Birch Wood and Hardwood Rungs.
- Protected with non-toxic child friendly satin varnish.
- *Please do not leave your children unattended*. Always be at a safe distance to your child, just in case your little explorer needs a helping hand!
- Folding mechanism for easy storage
- Safety lock to prevent climber from folding during use
- Weight limit tested to hold static weight of 50kg
- Designed for indoor use but can be used outdoors with care
Foldi Climber dimension L76cm x W90cm x H85cm. Slide is 120cm
- Items are shipped flat packed for easy self-assembly.
- Ramp / Slide is available separately. This listing is for the Foldi Climber only.
- Personalisation available on one side of the Foldi Climber.
- CE certified to Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EC. Independently lab tested to EN71: 1,2,3.
Foldi Climber should always be placed on a non-slip, soft but sturdy surface during use. Never leave children unsupervised. We encourage children to explore the Climber independently, with adult supervision at a safe distance to assist when required.
Kindly note that natural wood grain patterns differ from product to product so each Climber will have its own unique wood patterns and colour. We love the uniqueness of each of our pieces and hope you will too! A difference in colour tone is not considered a defect.